Enjoy Mallorca Limited, trading as enjoymallorca.com , is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors and we take our responsibility regarding the security of your information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
This Policy sets out the following:
- What personal data we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us and through your use of our website
- What we do with that data
- How we store the data
- Who we transfer/disclose that data to
Data Protection Officer’s details
Our Data Protection Officer is Andy Simpson. You can contact him at email@example.com , via mail to Enjoy Mallorca, 107 Wighay Road, Linby, Notts, NG15 8AH , or by telephone on: 07710 702 054.
The Personal Data we collect from you
On occasion, for example if you enter one of our competitions, we MAY hold and securely store the following information on you:
- Your name
- Your email address(es)
- Your telephone and/or mobile phone number(s)
- Your postal address
By entering one of our competitions you agree to us holding this information. Special Terms and Conditions will be attached to all competitions which you are required to read prior to submitting entries.
When you visit our website we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone.
Why we need your data and how we use it
The personal data of visitors to our website who provide details via our competition page is retained by us only until the conclusion of the competition and the announcement of the winners except in the case of submitted photographs which may be used by us at a later date, where the name of the photographer is acknowledged alongside the image used.
Security of your Personal Data
We adopt industry standard strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data. We also protect it against damage, destruction and accidental loss.
Who we transfer or disclose your data to
- We will not share your information with any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Where we may provide links to websites of other companies or organisations this privacy notice does not cover how those companies or organisations process personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
Your rights concerning the data we store about you
- You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies.
- You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies.